How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- Wednesday 28th August 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
With the advancement in technology, the Government is steadily switching towards Digital India and hence providing each and every service digitally thus benefitting the consumer in every way.
The RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority), Andhra Pradesh is one of the examples of providing many services through online procedures.
With the advancement in technology, the Government is steadily switching towards Digital India and hence providing each and every service digitally thus benefitting the consumer in every way. The RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority), Andhra Pradesh is one of the examples of providing many services through online procedures.
Before initiating the procedure of filing complaint with the authority, one must thoroughly go through the below-mentioned steps for the complaint registration:
Step 1: Click on Registration Link under APRERA Home Page. Select Complaint Registration link under ‘Registration’ (in Home page).
Step 2: A Complaint registration page will get displayed upon which one needs to fill the complaint details, subject of the complaint and the supporting documents and then thereby has to declare.
Step 3: To fill the complaint details, one must fill the complaint against and complaint by column.
Step 4: To fill the details of the complainant, mention the unique ID of the concerned person/project and thereby submitting the details of the respondent with the unique ID.
Step 5: The supporting document like fee receipt, affidavits need to be attached and thereby saving and continuing the form. If the complainant wants to download his/her application, click ‘Download PDF’ or print his/her application click ‘Print’, then next click proceed for Payment button.
Step 6: Pay the requisite amount of Rs.1000/- as complaint fee and proceed for the payment. Click the Make Payment button. It will redirect to Payment Gateway page where an agent can pay Registration Fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Once payment confirmed, an acknowledgment page will be displayed.
For Project Registration, Click here.
Tags: Complaint, APRERA, registration.
- A guide to SRO in Maharashtra
- Online Complain mechanism in UP-RERA
- Duties of Promoter under RERA
- Directions for “Font Size” of Registration Number in Advertisement of RERA Registered Project.
- Time schedule under Andhra Pradesh RERA
- All you need to know about agent registration in Kerala
- Guidelines for project registration in Karnataka
- Circular on Imposition of penalities for non compliance of Quarterly Compliances in Andhra Pradesh
- Guidelines for Releasing of advertisement in print and Electronic media
- All you need to know about stress funds
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.