Guidelines for project registration in Karnataka
- Wednesday 25th December 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
Karnataka RERA started its operation on 24 July 2017
As per section 3 , every promoter has to register its project before selling or marketing it.
All the Documents provided should be legible and clear. Blurred documents are not accepted.
Declaration in Form B, the Affidavit should be provided as per the prescribed format
Karnataka RERA started its operation on 24 July 2017 and till now 3677 projects ad 2026 agents are enrolled with Karnataka RERA. Karnataka. As per section 3 , every promoter has to register its project before selling or marketing it. To ensure speedy registration and to comply as per the requirements of the Act, RERA Karnataka has issued the following guidelines in respect of project registration.
1. All the Documents provided should be legible and clear. Blurred documents are not accepted.
2. Declaration in Form B, the Affidavit should be provided as per the prescribed format. Promoters are not allowed to remove or add any clause in the declaration.
3. Some fields in the application form are mandatory, against which information has to be submitted. However, even the rest of the fields that are not mandatory, the promoter should provide as much information as possible. Promoter has to furnish local address and lock bank in the state of Karnataka (as per section 4(2)(1)(D)). If a data field is kept blank, it shall be assumed that the concerned field is not applicable for the respective project and the value is nil or not applicable.
4. In the case of document upload, if a field is not applicable, then a self-declaration to the same effect shall be uploaded.
5. The promoter should ensure the veracity and completeness of all data and documents provided. The promoter should also ensure strict adherence to Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, Rules and Orders/Circulars issued thereunder by the Authority while submitting information and documents, Mere grant of registration by the Authority does not necessarily mean that the contents and the documents are in conformity with the provisions of the Act, Rules and Order /Circular issued by the Authority. Even after registration if it is bought to notice of the Authority that misleading/ incorrect information has been provided or documents do not adhere to Act, Rules, Regulations, Order/Circulars issued by the Authority, then necessary action shall be taken such respect by the Authority.
The above points should be kept in mind while registering the project in Karnataka.
For any query contact us.
- Procedure for Modification of plan in RERA Karnataka
- Quarterly Compliances in UPRERA
- Legal Remedies for stalled projects
- Impact of Covid 19 on Real Estate Sector
- Guide to project registration in West Bengal
- Changing the separate bank account of the Project as per Real Estate Rules (Maintenance of Separate Bank Account) Directions 2020 in UP
- The Five Pivotal Pillars of RERA
- AP RERA guidelines for promoters
- Extension of Registration and Completion Date of Real Estate Projects under RERA
- Important definitions in RERA
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.