How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- Thursday 29th August 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
With the motive of this in mind, each state has formed its act, its website and its particular authority which thereby provide an opportunity to the buyers to file complaints against any default with the respect to the registered project or the agent services.
the procedure to file complaint with RERA Bihar has been described below which needs to be followed.
The RERA (Real estate Regulation and Development Authority) Act, 2016 was passed to protect the buyers from the fraudulent practices of the developers and to create transparency in the real estate transaction. This Act became effective from 1st May, 2017 in all the states of India to ensure speedy dispute redressal in the real estate sector. With the motive of this in mind, each state has formed its act, its website and its particular authority which thereby provide an opportunity to the buyers to file complaints against any default with the respect to the registered project or the agent services. Therefore, the procedure to file complaint with RERA Bihar has been described below which needs to be followed while registering a complaint in RERA Authority of Bihar:
Step1: Go to the complaint registration on the RERA Bihar portal through the website (https://rera.bihar.gov.in/Complaintform.aspx) and thereby selecting the option of whether to complain before RERA or under adjudicating authority.
Step 2: The form can be filed online, for which various details need to be filled in like the column of complaint against and mentioning that the project is registered in RERA Bihar or not.
Step 3: Details of the complainant, his address and his Contact no. are the mandatory fields which need to be properly filled.
Step 4: The details of the respondent, his address and details of the complaint mentioning about the relief sought from RERA therein.
Step 5: After attaching the supporting documents, one has to make an online payment or bank draft of Rs. 1000/- and then declaring and verifying his consent has to click the submit button.
Step 6: Retaining the complaint reference number for future use.
For Project Registration, Click here.
Tags: RERA Bihar, Bihar , complaint.
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA
- Rejection of project in RERA
- What is Sanctioned plan in RERA?
- Completion certificate V/S Occupation Certificate
- What is an Encumbrance Certificate?