What is RTC?
- Monday 2nd September 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
A jointly funded project undertook by the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka have been initiated known as Bhoomi Karnataka to digitize the paper land records and create a mechanism to control changes to the land registry in Karnataka.
Bhoomi Karnataka RTC is available for all the 30 districts of Karnataka.
It is like a land clarification document
A concept only relating to Karnataka real estate helps to overcome the complex formalities relating to land. It needs to be uploaded while making an application for the registration of real estate project in RERA Karnataka. It is like a land clarification document. A jointly funded project undertook by the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka have been initiated known as Bhoomi Karnataka to digitize the paper land records and create a mechanism to control changes to the land registry in Karnataka. The whole sole purpose of creating this software was to eliminate the problem of inefficiency and corruption in the maintenance of land records which are dispersed at various levels. It was created by National Informatics Centre so that Bhoomi Karnataka RTC is available for all the 30 districts of Karnataka.
General points relating to RTC
1. Record of rights, tenancy, and crop inspection is known as RTC or Pahani.
2. It is basically a land record that contains details relating to land such as owner’s details, area, assessment, water rate, nature of possession of the land, liabilities, tenancy, etc.
3. It is a cross-verification document required to know the genuineness of the owner while purchasing land and also helps in raising farm loan from the bank.
4. When the sale transaction is being carried out it is required at the Sub-Registrar’s office.
How to check Bhoomi RTC Online in Karnataka?
1. Firstly visit the official website created by the Government at www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in.
2. Then choose RTC online from the home page and clicking next one need to fulfill details like details of the village, hobli, district, taluk and survey no., etc.
3. Finally clicking on fetch details button one can get all the required details.
Uses of Karnataka RTC
It is used in following works relating to:
1. Bhoomi measurement
2. Check the soil type
3. About land types
4. Issues regarding land-ownership, transfer, and tenancy
5. Scan the authenticity of the land
6. Status of land possession
7. Land capacity for water absorption
8. Fertility capacity for the crop which is grown.
For Project Registration, Click here.
Tags: transfer, land , Karnataka.
- A guide to SRO in Maharashtra
- Online Complain mechanism in UP-RERA
- Duties of Promoter under RERA
- Directions for “Font Size” of Registration Number in Advertisement of RERA Registered Project.
- Time schedule under Andhra Pradesh RERA
- All you need to know about agent registration in Kerala
- Guidelines for project registration in Karnataka
- Circular on Imposition of penalities for non compliance of Quarterly Compliances in Andhra Pradesh
- Guidelines for Releasing of advertisement in print and Electronic media
- All you need to know about stress funds
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.