How to file complaint in RERA Delhi?
- Monday 27th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
Particulars of the complainant shall be auto-filled based on the information provided in the “My Profile” section.
In case the complainant is being represented by any other person, a Memorandum of Authorization. The same can be downloaded from the Documents tab of the web portal.
Fill in the all the required information and click on the “Create User” button. A confirmation email with a link shall be sent the email ID provided by the user. Click on the link in order to verify and activate the user account.
With the advancement in technology, the Government is steadily switching towards the Digital India and hence providing each and every service digitally thus benefitting the consumer in every way. The RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority), Delhi is one of the examples of providing many services through online procedures.
Before initiating the procedure of filing complaint with the authority, one must thoroughly go through the below mentioned steps for the complaint registration:
Step 1: Click on the “File Complaint” link under the “Complaint” tab on the web portal and create your login ID with user type as “Complainant”. Fill in the all the required information and click on the “Create User” button. A confirmation email with a link shall be sent the email ID provided by the user. Click on the link in order to verify and activate the user account.
Step 2: Log into the web portal with the user name and password set in the previous step and complete your profile in the “My Profile” section of the form. This is a one-time activity and multiple complaints can be filed through the same profile.
Step 3: Select the type of complaint that the user needs to file with the Authority. Particulars of the complainant shall be auto-filled based on the information provided in the “My Profile” section.
Step 4: Fill in the required information in the selected form. Tooltips in each field of the form have been provided for the user’s assistance.
Step 5: Pay the requisite complaint registration fee online which stands to be Rs.1000/- per complaint for which a debit card or credit card or bank account with net banking facility shall be required.
Step 6: Upload relevant documents related to the complaint. In case a complainant is being represented by a legal practitioner, a Vakalatnama in the prevailing format shall be required to be uploaded. In case the complainant is being represented by any other person, a Memorandum of Authorization. The same can be downloaded from the Documents tab of the web portal.
Step 7: Submit the complaint by clicking on the “Submit” button and note down the complaint reference number for future references.
For Project Registration, Click here.
- Fee structure for Project registrations under RERA in TELANGANA.
- Penalties on agents and builders in RERA
- MAHARERA issues direction in relation to filing of complaints
- TNRERA guidelines on advertisement in any form of media
- Quarterly Compliance for Delhi
- A Simple Guide to RERA Delhi
- HRERA to scrutinise realty projects in small cities
- RERA act applicable to plots under industrial projects : TNRERA Tribunal
- Imposition of late fee on non registration of project by APRERA
- Penalties on non submission of Quarterly compliances by APRERA
- Functions of the RERA Authority
- All you need to know about RERA in Himachal Pradesh
- Can a buyer approach multiple authorities simultaneously?
- How to file complaint in RERA Himachal Pradesh?
- Cancellation of allotment in RERA
- All you need to know about the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- What is Mortgage in RERA?
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Unfair practice in RERA
- Promoter responsibility for formation of allottees