Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Author: Riya Kapoor
If the locals laws for the same are not specified, the title is to be transferred in a time limit of three months from the date of the issuance of the Occupancy Certificate (OC).
the possession of the same to the allotee and the common areas to the association of the allotees, in a real estate project and the other title documents pertaining thereto- within specified period as per sanctioned plans as provided under the local laws.
the Indian Government which clearly and specifically demarcates the rules and regulations that must meticulously be adhered to otherwise the trespassers are subjected to punitive actions.
- MahaRERA guidelines for Real Estate agent training and certification
- Force Majure Clause in RERA
- All you need to know about Relinquishment Deed
- RERA Agent Renewal in Maharashtra
- What is Title Verification and Search Report?
- Revocation under the RERA Act
- RERA Limitations
- Homebuyers right in case of insolvency
- Working of RERA after its enactment
- Legal Remedies if real estate project is stucked
Copyright © 2023 RERA Fidivng. All rights reserved.