Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Monday 25th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
As a result of such a stern step, indiaâ€™s real estate is on the verge to put a complete halt on all the embezzlements the homebuyers previously faced by the builders.
Essentially almost all large projects which have not obtained completion certificate will immediately come under the purview of the Act thereby providing the homebuyers a shield to seek protection.
Where the Promoter has received completion certificate for a real estate project prior to commencement of RERA.
• All the projects which were still under construction at the time of enactment of the Act and any new project thereon comes under the purview of the RERA, provided- they are developed on a land area of more than 500 sq meter or which have more than 8 units with all phases combined.
- What is Title Verification and Search Report?
- Revocation under the RERA Act
- RERA Limitations
- Homebuyers right in case of insolvency
- Working of RERA after its enactment
- Legal Remedies if real estate project is stucked
- Rules governing Punjab RERA
- Best RERA Practices to be followed by Builders
- Legal rights transfer under RERA
- Conciliation Forum in UPRERA
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.