Carpet area in RERA
- Author: Samridhi Malhotra
Before the implementation of RERA, the definition of the Carpet Area was very ambiguous and hazy
RERA has solved the puzzle of lofty ambiguities by clarifying the definition of â€˜Carpet Areaâ€™.
the builders used to baffle the homebuyers by booking the flat/apartment according to the super built up area
Carpet Area Clarificationâ€™ by RERA has been proven fruitful for the homebuyers
- Carpet Area which is the net usable floor area of an apartment, excluding balcony or verandah area and exclusive open terrace area, but includes the area covered by the internal partition walls of apartment.
- Built-up Area which includes not only the carpet area but also extra areas certified by the authorities, such as the area of the outer and inner walls and dry balcony areas.
- Super Built-up area includes the carpet area, the Built-up area and share of the balance area, such as the stairs, lobbies and galleries, which can be used by the entire building.
- Rights of buyer under RERA
- Delhi RERA Agent Procedure for Re-validation or Renewal
- MahaRERA guidelines for Real Estate agent training and certification
- Force Majure Clause in RERA
- All you need to know about Relinquishment Deed
- RERA Agent Renewal in Maharashtra
- What is Title Verification and Search Report?
- Revocation under the RERA Act
- RERA Limitations
- Homebuyers right in case of insolvency
Copyright © 2023 RERA Filing. All rights reserved.