Carpet area in RERA
- Wednesday 20th February 2019
- Author: Samridhi Malhotra
Before the implementation of RERA, the definition of the Carpet Area was very ambiguous and hazy
RERA has solved the puzzle of lofty ambiguities by clarifying the definition of ‘Carpet Area’.
the builders used to baffle the homebuyers by booking the flat/apartment according to the super built up area
Carpet Area Clarification’ by RERA has been proven fruitful for the homebuyers
- Carpet Area which is the net usable floor area of an apartment, excluding balcony or verandah area and exclusive open terrace area, but includes the area covered by the internal partition walls of apartment.
- Built-up Area which includes not only the carpet area but also extra areas certified by the authorities, such as the area of the outer and inner walls and dry balcony areas.
- Super Built-up area includes the carpet area, the Built-up area and share of the balance area, such as the stairs, lobbies and galleries, which can be used by the entire building.
- A guide to SRO in Maharashtra
- Online Complain mechanism in UP-RERA
- Duties of Promoter under RERA
- Directions for “Font Size” of Registration Number in Advertisement of RERA Registered Project.
- Time schedule under Andhra Pradesh RERA
- All you need to know about agent registration in Kerala
- Guidelines for project registration in Karnataka
- Circular on Imposition of penalities for non compliance of Quarterly Compliances in Andhra Pradesh
- Guidelines for Releasing of advertisement in print and Electronic media
- All you need to know about stress funds
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.