Role of Professionals in RERA
- Monday 28th January 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA is one of the most beneficial and exemplary steps taken by the Central Government to the plight of homebuyers.
The engineer shall certify that the items shown in the cost of construction are matching to the physical condition at the site of the real estate project.
The architect shall certify that the physical condition at the site is built as per the sanctioned plan.
The Chartered Accountant shall certify the cost incurred on construction cost and land cost along with the certification of the proportion of the cost incurred on construction and land cost to the total estimated cost of the project.
- RERA Agent Renewal in Maharashtra
- What is Title Verification and Search Report?
- Revocation under the RERA Act
- RERA Limitations
- Homebuyers right in case of insolvency
- Working of RERA after its enactment
- Legal Remedies if real estate project is stucked
- Rules governing Punjab RERA
- Best RERA Practices to be followed by Builders
- Legal rights transfer under RERA
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.