Role of Professionals in RERA
- Monday 28th January 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA is one of the most beneficial and exemplary steps taken by the Central Government to the plight of homebuyers.
The engineer shall certify that the items shown in the cost of construction are matching to the physical condition at the site of the real estate project.
The architect shall certify that the physical condition at the site is built as per the sanctioned plan.
The Chartered Accountant shall certify the cost incurred on construction cost and land cost along with the certification of the proportion of the cost incurred on construction and land cost to the total estimated cost of the project.
- A guide to SRO in Maharashtra
- Online Complain mechanism in UP-RERA
- Duties of Promoter under RERA
- Directions for “Font Size” of Registration Number in Advertisement of RERA Registered Project.
- Time schedule under Andhra Pradesh RERA
- All you need to know about agent registration in Kerala
- Guidelines for project registration in Karnataka
- Circular on Imposition of penalities for non compliance of Quarterly Compliances in Andhra Pradesh
- Guidelines for Releasing of advertisement in print and Electronic media
- All you need to know about stress funds
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.