How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- Wednesday 28th November 2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA was implemented in India from 01 May 2017.RERA has now spread its wings in almost every Indian State.
The complaint can be filed against promoters, allottees and/or real estate agents.
After a complaint is filed, consumer and builder will be called in RERA office for expressing their evidence and facts.
As RERA is state wise, every state has its different RERA rules.
RERA was implemented in India from 01 May 2017.RERA has now spread its wings in almost every Indian State. Under RERA consumers can file a complaint against builders. As RERA is state wise, every state has its different RERA rules. The complaint can be filed against promoters, allottees and/or real estate agents. Filing a complaint under RERA is not a difficult task. You need to keep your documents ready and lodge a complaint online or offline only as per the facts of the case.
The process of filing complaint in MAHARERA
1)Visit Maharashtra RERA portal.
2)You will be prompted with Login and Password. Click on New Registration. Select user type as Complainant as shown in the image below. Select Appropriate User Name and Password. Once you are done click on Create user.
3) Once your id is created you can log in with provided credentials to RERA portal. Upon registration, you need to provide personal information including your residence detail.
4) On left side navigation pane, you will find an option to Add New Complaint.
5) Add complaint details with proper explanation and documentary evidence.
6) After registration is complete, you need to make payment of Rs.5000 by going to payment link.
After a complaint is filed, consumer and builder will be called in RERA office for expressing their evidence and facts. After listening to both the parties, RERA will give a resolution.
If you are an aggrieved buyer, then RERA is the right platform for you.
Read RERA rules here
- Fee structure for Project registrations under RERA in TELANGANA.
- Penalties on agents and builders in RERA
- MAHARERA issues direction in relation to filing of complaints
- TNRERA guidelines on advertisement in any form of media
- Quarterly Compliance for Delhi
- A Simple Guide to RERA Delhi
- HRERA to scrutinise realty projects in small cities
- RERA act applicable to plots under industrial projects : TNRERA Tribunal
- Imposition of late fee on non registration of project by APRERA
- Penalties on non submission of Quarterly compliances by APRERA
- Functions of the RERA Authority
- All you need to know about RERA in Himachal Pradesh
- Can a buyer approach multiple authorities simultaneously?
- How to file complaint in RERA Himachal Pradesh?
- Cancellation of allotment in RERA
- All you need to know about the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- What is Mortgage in RERA?
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Unfair practice in RERA
- Promoter responsibility for formation of allottees