All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- Tuesday 31th July 2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
All Real Estate Agents shall have to register with HRERA before facilitating any sale.
Promoters while applying for registration to HRERA will have to provide the names of registered Real Estate agents who would be facilitating the sale of apartments in the said project.
In case of individual Real Estate agents of Haryana shall pay Rs. 25,000 as a registration fee.
In case of other than individual they shall pay Rs. 2,50,000.
The government of India has enacted the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and all the provisions of the Act have come into force with effect from May 1, 2017. Owing to the new guidelines, every state is liable to establish Regulatory Authority (RERA) which will supervise all the activity of Real Estate sector. To comply with these rules, the Haryana Real Estate (Regulation and Development) rules were notified on 28 July 2017. All Real Estate Agents shall have to register with HRERA before facilitating any sale. Promoters while applying for registration to HRERA will have to provide the names of registered Real Estate agents who would be facilitating the sale of apartments in the said project.
In case of individual Real Estate agents of Haryana shall pay Rs. 25,000 as a registration fee and in case of other than individual they shall pay Rs. 2,50,000. Every real estate agent shall make an application in writing to the Authority in Form REA-I. The real estate agent shall pay a registration fee at the time of application for registration by way of a demand draft or a bankers cheque in favor of “Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority”
Registration number validation:
In case of Haryana, once an agent gets the certificate number, it will be valid for 5 years.
An application which is made by the real estate agent in REA IV shall not be less than 3 months prior to the expiry of the registration granted.
Documents required for RERA registration of Agent in Haryana:
1. Passport size photograph of agents/directors/partners.
2. Copy of Aadhar card of agents /directors/partners.
3. PAN card of the real estate agent in case of individual or PAN card of Firm.
4. Authenticated copy of the address proof of the place of business.
5. Particulars of the Registration including the bye-laws, memorandum of association, articles of association etc.
7. In case of Partnership firm, partnership deed is mandatory to attach to the above-mentioned documents.
RERA registration number will be valid for the entire Haryana state.
Upon the registration of a real estate agent, the Authority shall issue a registration certificate with a registration number in Form REA-II to the real estate agent.
Contact us today for hassle-free RERA registration of real estate projects and agents.
- Fee structure for Project registrations under RERA in TELANGANA.
- Penalties on agents and builders in RERA
- MAHARERA issues direction in relation to filing of complaints
- TNRERA guidelines on advertisement in any form of media
- Quarterly Compliance for Delhi
- A Simple Guide to RERA Delhi
- HRERA to scrutinise realty projects in small cities
- RERA act applicable to plots under industrial projects : TNRERA Tribunal
- Imposition of late fee on non registration of project by APRERA
- Penalties on non submission of Quarterly compliances by APRERA
- Functions of the RERA Authority
- All you need to know about RERA in Himachal Pradesh
- Can a buyer approach multiple authorities simultaneously?
- How to file complaint in RERA Himachal Pradesh?
- Cancellation of allotment in RERA
- All you need to know about the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- What is Mortgage in RERA?
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Unfair practice in RERA
- Promoter responsibility for formation of allottees