How to file complaint in RERA Tamil Nadu?
- Wednesday 12th June 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
Any aggrieved person may file a complaint in the prescribed Form – N with three sets or sufficient copies required to be sent to the respondents with the Adjudicating Officer for compensation which shall be accompanied by a fee of Rs.5,000/- remitted online along with supporting documents duly attested in all pages by registered post or in person in office.
The complaint can also be filed through email
The applicant shall also pay the Authority a sum of Rs.600/- through online towards postage charges
- Procedure to file a complaint with TNRERA:
Step1: Select the type of complaint (Complaint Form ‘M’ or Complaint Form ‘N’) that the user needs to file with the Authority.
Step 2: Form ‘M’ can be filed online, but Form ‘N’ needs to be deposited either in person or through the Registered Post.
Step 3: To fill the Form ‘M’ one has to go to the complaints tab and fill the information asked.
Step 4: Details of the complainant, his address and his Contact no. are the mandatory fields which need to be properly filled.
Step 5: The details of the respondent, his address and details of the complaint mentioning about the relief sought from RERA therein.
Step 6: After attaching the supporting documents, one has to make an online payment of Rs. 1600/- and then declaring and verifying his consent has to click the submit button.
Step 7: Retaining the complaint reference number for future use.
1. Form ‘M’ is used to file a complaint with the RERA Authority.
2. Form ‘N’ is used to file a complaint before the adjudicating authority.
The procedure of submitting Form ‘N’ through offline mode:
1. Any aggrieved person may file a complaint in the prescribed Form – N with three sets or sufficient copies required to be sent to the respondents with the Adjudicating Officer for compensation which shall be accompanied by a fee of Rs.5,000/- remitted online along with supporting documents duly attested in all pages by registered post or in person in office. All documents should be indexed properly.
2. The application shall be presented either in person by the applicant himself or through an authorized representative as contemplated under Section 56 of the Act. Necessary Vakaalat or Memo of authorization duly attested with affixture of applicable court fee stamp as well as Advocate Welfare Fund stamp, as the case may be, shall be filed. And such authorization shall contain the address of the representative with particulars enrolment No. or Registration No., e-mail id, mobile no. etc. for proper communication. The original of such letter of authorization shall also be produced for verification at the time of filing for verification and return.
3. The applicant shall also pay the Authority a sum of Rs.600/- through online towards postage charges.
Bank: Indian Bank, CMDA Branch
Current Account No: 65430 57988
Name: Tamil Nadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority (TNRERA)
IFSC Code: IDIB000I010
4. The complaint can also be filed through email "email@example.com
For Project Registration, Contact us.
- What is a Lease Certificate?
- Things to keep in mind while entering into agreement for sale
- What is Phase-wise RERA Registration?
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA
- Rejection of project in RERA