How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
A confirmation email with a link shall be sent the email ID provided by the user. Click on the link in order to verify and activate the user account.
The RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority), Punjab is one of the examples of providing many services through online procedures.
In case the complainant is being represented by any other person, a Memorandum of Authorization, as per the Form 2 of the Punjab Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Procedure for handling complaints and related matters) Regulations, 2017.
With the advancement in technology, the Government is steadily switching towards Digital India and hence providing each and every service digitally thus benefitting the consumer in every way. The RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority), Punjab is one of the examples of providing many services through online procedures.
Before initiating the procedure of filing complaint with the authority, one must thoroughly go through the below mentioned steps for the complaint registration:
Step 1: Click on the “File Complaint” link under the “Complaint” tab on the web portal and create your login ID with user type as “Complainant”. Fill in all the required information and click on the “Create User” button. A confirmation email with a link shall be sent the email ID provided by the user. Click on the link in order to verify and activate the user account.
Step 2: Log into the web portal with the user name and password set in the previous step and complete your profile in the “My Profile” section of the form. This is a one-time activity and multiple complaints can be filed through the same profile.
Step 3: Select the type of complaint (Complaint Form ‘M’ or Complaint Form ‘N’) that the user needs to file with the Authority. Particulars of the complainant shall be auto-filled based on the information provided in the “My Profile” section.
Step 4: Fill in the required information in the selected form. Tooltips in each field of the form have been provided for the user’s assistance.
Step 5: Pay the requisite complaint registration fee online which stands to be Rs.1000/- per complaint for which a debit card or credit card or bank account with net banking facility shall be required.
Step 6: Upload relevant documents related to the complaint. In case a complainant is being represented by a legal practitioner, a Vakalatnama in the prevailing format shall be required to be uploaded. In case the complainant is being represented by any other person, a Memorandum of Authorization, as per the Form 2 of the Punjab Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Procedure for handling complaints and related matters) Regulations, 2017. The same can be downloaded from the Documents tab of the web portal.
Step 7: Submit the complaint by clicking on the “Submit” button and note down the complaint reference number for future references
1. A soft copy of the relevant documents related to the complaint should be kept in handy before filing out the complaint registration form.
2. Kindly choose the relevant form accordingly. “Form M is for Complaint to the Regulatory Authority under section 31 of the Act”. “Form N is for Application to the Adjudicating Officer claiming for the compensation under Section 31 read with Section 71 of the Act”.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA