How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
A confirmation email with a link shall be sent the email ID provided by the user. Click on the link in order to verify and activate the user account.
The RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority), Punjab is one of the examples of providing many services through online procedures.
In case the complainant is being represented by any other person, a Memorandum of Authorization, as per the Form 2 of the Punjab Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Procedure for handling complaints and related matters) Regulations, 2017.
With the advancement in technology, the Government is steadily switching towards Digital India and hence providing each and every service digitally thus benefitting the consumer in every way. The RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority), Punjab is one of the examples of providing many services through online procedures.
Before initiating the procedure of filing complaint with the authority, one must thoroughly go through the below mentioned steps for the complaint registration:
Step 1: Click on the “File Complaint” link under the “Complaint” tab on the web portal and create your login ID with user type as “Complainant”. Fill in all the required information and click on the “Create User” button. A confirmation email with a link shall be sent the email ID provided by the user. Click on the link in order to verify and activate the user account.
Step 2: Log into the web portal with the user name and password set in the previous step and complete your profile in the “My Profile” section of the form. This is a one-time activity and multiple complaints can be filed through the same profile.
Step 3: Select the type of complaint (Complaint Form ‘M’ or Complaint Form ‘N’) that the user needs to file with the Authority. Particulars of the complainant shall be auto-filled based on the information provided in the “My Profile” section.
Step 4: Fill in the required information in the selected form. Tooltips in each field of the form have been provided for the user’s assistance.
Step 5: Pay the requisite complaint registration fee online which stands to be Rs.1000/- per complaint for which a debit card or credit card or bank account with net banking facility shall be required.
Step 6: Upload relevant documents related to the complaint. In case a complainant is being represented by a legal practitioner, a Vakalatnama in the prevailing format shall be required to be uploaded. In case the complainant is being represented by any other person, a Memorandum of Authorization, as per the Form 2 of the Punjab Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Procedure for handling complaints and related matters) Regulations, 2017. The same can be downloaded from the Documents tab of the web portal.
Step 7: Submit the complaint by clicking on the “Submit” button and note down the complaint reference number for future references
1. A soft copy of the relevant documents related to the complaint should be kept in handy before filing out the complaint registration form.
2. Kindly choose the relevant form accordingly. “Form M is for Complaint to the Regulatory Authority under section 31 of the Act”. “Form N is for Application to the Adjudicating Officer claiming for the compensation under Section 31 read with Section 71 of the Act”.
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA
- Rejection of project in RERA
- What is Sanctioned plan in RERA?
- Completion certificate V/S Occupation Certificate
- What is an Encumbrance Certificate?