How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- Wednesday 8th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
procedure to file complaint with RERA Madhya Pradesh has been described below which needs be followed while registering a complaint in RERA Authority of Madhya Pradesh
Select the type of complaint (Complaint Form ‘M’ or Complaint Form ‘N’) that the user needs to file with the Authority
Pay the requisite complaint registration fee online which stands to be Rs.1000/- per complaint for which a debit card or credit card or bank account with net banking facility shall be required.
The RERA (Real estate Regulation and Development ) Act, 2016 was passed to protect the buyers from the fraudulent practices of the developers and to create transparency in the real estate transaction. This Act became effective from 1st May, 2017 in all the states of India to ensure speedy dispute redressal in the real estate sector. With the motive of this in mind, each state has formed its act, its website and its particular authority which thereby provide an opportunity to the buyers to file complaints against any default with the respect to the registered project or the agent services. Therefore, the procedure to file a complaint with RERA Madhya Pradesh has been described below which needs be followed while registering a complaint in RERA Authority of Madhya Pradesh:
Step 1: Click on the “File Complaint” link under the “Complaint” tab on the web portal and fill in all the required information like Complainant name, his address, project name, the relief sought and other remaining columns that are necessary.
Step 2: Select the type of complaint (Complaint Form ‘M’ or Complaint Form ‘N’) that the user needs to file with the Authority.
Step 3: Fill in the required information in the selected form. Tooltips in each field of the form have been provided for the user’s assistance.
Step 3: Pay the requisite complaint registration fee online which stands to be Rs.1000/- per complaint for which a debit card or credit card or bank account with net banking facility shall be required.
Step 4: Upload relevant documents related to the complaint. In case a complainant is being represented by a legal practitioner, a Vakalatnama in the prevailing format shall be required to be uploaded. In case the complainant is being represented by any other person, a Memorandum of Authorization. The same can be downloaded from the Documents tab of the web portal.
Step 5: Submit the complaint by clicking on the “Submit” button and note down the complaint reference number for future references
1. A soft copy of the relevant documents related to the complaint should be kept in handy before filling out the complaint registration form.
2. Kindly choose the relevant form accordingly. “Form M is for Complaint to the Regulatory Authority under section 31 of the Act”. “Form N is for Application to the Adjudicating Officer claiming for the compensation under Section 31 read with Section 71 of the Act”.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA