Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Monday 25th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
As a result of such a stern step, india’s real estate is on the verge to put a complete halt on all the embezzlements the homebuyers previously faced by the builders.
Essentially almost all large projects which have not obtained completion certificate will immediately come under the purview of the Act thereby providing the homebuyers a shield to seek protection.
Where the Promoter has received completion certificate for a real estate project prior to commencement of RERA.
• All the projects which were still under construction at the time of enactment of the Act and any new project thereon comes under the purview of the RERA, provided- they are developed on a land area of more than 500 sq meter or which have more than 8 units with all phases combined.
- Quarterly Compliance for Goa
- Quarterly Compliance for Haryana
- All you need to know about RERA in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Project Registration process in RERA Punjab
- How to file complaint in RERA Tamil Nadu?
- Quarterly Compliance for Madhya Pradesh
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Quarterly Compliance for Gujarat
- Quarterly Compliance for Andhra Pradesh
- Quarterly Compliance for Telangana
- Revised Procedure for transferring promoter’s rights to a third party in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in Jharkhand
- How to file complaint in RERA Uttarakhand?
- Project Registration process in RERA Haryana
- All you need to know about RERA in Odisha
- Agent Registration for RERA Chandigarh
- How to file a complaint in RERA Uttar Pradesh?
- Project Registration process in RERA Rajasthan
- All you need to know about RERA in Bihar
- How to file complaint in RERA Delhi?
- Agent Registration for RERA Chhattisgarh
- How to file complaint in RERA Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
- Process of Property Registration
- Refund of money in case of Cancellation of Property Deal
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi