How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Friday 8th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA defines ”Advertisement" as any document described or issued as advertisement through any medium and includes any notice.
The advertisement or prospectus issued or published by the promoter shall mention prominently the website address of the authority.
promoters while advertising their project should keep in mind the order to avoid penalties levied by respective state RERA authorities.
The Real Estate Regulation and Development Act has vide Section 11(2) prescribed as under “ The advertisement or prospectus issued or published by the promoter shall mention prominently the website address of the authority, wherein all the details of the registered project have been entered and mention RERA Registration number issued by the RERA Authority.
RERA defines ”Advertisement" as any document described or issued as advertisement through any medium and includes any notice, circular or other documents or publicity in any form, informing persons about a real estate project, or offering for sale of a plot, building or apartment or inviting persons to purchase in any manner such plot, building or apartment or to make advances or deposits for such purposes.
Guidelines for advertisement as per RERA :-
1. Advertisement in print media and digital print - Advertisement in paper print or in e-paper format or website advertisement of real estate project shall mention the website URL of RERA authority website along with RERA registration number issued by RERA Authority.
2. Audio - Visual media - RERA number should be clearly audible in any audio-visual media along with RERA Authority website address. Audio video media includes Radio, TV, Video clips, media streaming,digital media content etc.
3. Leaflets and brochures- All paper print brochures and leaflets should contain RERA registration number along with Authority RERA website address
4. Outdoor publicity -Large size outdoor publicity billboards must contain authority website address and RERA Registration number as applicable for printed newspaper in a way which is easily readable with bare eyes by the viewer.
All the promoters while advertising their project should keep in mind the above points in order to avoid penalties levied by respective state RERA authorities.
For any advertisement related consultancy, you can contact us.
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA
- How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- RERA Project Registration in India
- How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in West Bengal for real estate agents
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh