How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Friday 8th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA defines ”Advertisement" as any document described or issued as advertisement through any medium and includes any notice.
The advertisement or prospectus issued or published by the promoter shall mention prominently the website address of the authority.
promoters while advertising their project should keep in mind the order to avoid penalties levied by respective state RERA authorities.
The Real Estate Regulation and Development Act has vide Section 11(2) prescribed as under “ The advertisement or prospectus issued or published by the promoter shall mention prominently the website address of the authority, wherein all the details of the registered project have been entered and mention RERA Registration number issued by the RERA Authority.
RERA defines ”Advertisement" as any document described or issued as advertisement through any medium and includes any notice, circular or other documents or publicity in any form, informing persons about a real estate project, or offering for sale of a plot, building or apartment or inviting persons to purchase in any manner such plot, building or apartment or to make advances or deposits for such purposes.
Guidelines for advertisement as per RERA :-
1. Advertisement in print media and digital print - Advertisement in paper print or in e-paper format or website advertisement of real estate project shall mention the website URL of RERA authority website along with RERA registration number issued by RERA Authority.
2. Audio - Visual media - RERA number should be clearly audible in any audio-visual media along with RERA Authority website address. Audio video media includes Radio, TV, Video clips, media streaming,digital media content etc.
3. Leaflets and brochures- All paper print brochures and leaflets should contain RERA registration number along with Authority RERA website address
4. Outdoor publicity -Large size outdoor publicity billboards must contain authority website address and RERA Registration number as applicable for printed newspaper in a way which is easily readable with bare eyes by the viewer.
All the promoters while advertising their project should keep in mind the above points in order to avoid penalties levied by respective state RERA authorities.
For any advertisement related consultancy, you can contact us.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA