Carpet area in RERA
- Wednesday 20th February 2019
- Author: Samridhi Malhotra
Before the implementation of RERA, the definition of the Carpet Area was very ambiguous and hazy
RERA has solved the puzzle of lofty ambiguities by clarifying the definition of ‘Carpet Area’.
the builders used to baffle the homebuyers by booking the flat/apartment according to the super built up area
Carpet Area Clarification’ by RERA has been proven fruitful for the homebuyers
- Carpet Area which is the net usable floor area of an apartment, excluding balcony or verandah area and exclusive open terrace area, but includes the area covered by the internal partition walls of apartment.
- Built-up Area which includes not only the carpet area but also extra areas certified by the authorities, such as the area of the outer and inner walls and dry balcony areas.
- Super Built-up area includes the carpet area, the Built-up area and share of the balance area, such as the stairs, lobbies and galleries, which can be used by the entire building.
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA
- Rejection of project in RERA
- What is Sanctioned plan in RERA?
- Completion certificate V/S Occupation Certificate
- What is an Encumbrance Certificate?