Carpet area in RERA
- Wednesday 20th February 2019
- Author: Samridhi Malhotra
Before the implementation of RERA, the definition of the Carpet Area was very ambiguous and hazy
RERA has solved the puzzle of lofty ambiguities by clarifying the definition of ‘Carpet Area’.
the builders used to baffle the homebuyers by booking the flat/apartment according to the super built up area
Carpet Area Clarification’ by RERA has been proven fruitful for the homebuyers
- Carpet Area which is the net usable floor area of an apartment, excluding balcony or verandah area and exclusive open terrace area, but includes the area covered by the internal partition walls of apartment.
- Built-up Area which includes not only the carpet area but also extra areas certified by the authorities, such as the area of the outer and inner walls and dry balcony areas.
- Super Built-up area includes the carpet area, the Built-up area and share of the balance area, such as the stairs, lobbies and galleries, which can be used by the entire building.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA