How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- Wednesday 28th November 2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA was implemented in India from 01 May 2017.RERA has now spread its wings in almost every Indian State.
The complaint can be filed against promoters, allottees and/or real estate agents.
After a complaint is filed, consumer and builder will be called in RERA office for expressing their evidence and facts.
As RERA is state wise, every state has its different RERA rules.
RERA was implemented in India from 01 May 2017.RERA has now spread its wings in almost every Indian State. Under RERA consumers can file a complaint against builders. As RERA is state wise, every state has its different RERA rules. The complaint can be filed against promoters, allottees and/or real estate agents. Filing a complaint under RERA is not a difficult task. You need to keep your documents ready and lodge a complaint online or offline only as per the facts of the case.
The process of filing complaint in MAHARERA
1)Visit Maharashtra RERA portal.
2)You will be prompted with Login and Password. Click on New Registration. Select user type as Complainant as shown in the image below. Select Appropriate User Name and Password. Once you are done click on Create user.
3) Once your id is created you can log in with provided credentials to RERA portal. Upon registration, you need to provide personal information including your residence detail.
4) On left side navigation pane, you will find an option to Add New Complaint.
5) Add complaint details with proper explanation and documentary evidence.
6) After registration is complete, you need to make payment of Rs.5000 by going to payment link.
After a complaint is filed, consumer and builder will be called in RERA office for expressing their evidence and facts. After listening to both the parties, RERA will give a resolution.
If you are an aggrieved buyer, then RERA is the right platform for you.
Read RERA rules here
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA
- How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- RERA Project Registration in India
- How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in West Bengal for real estate agents
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh