UPRERA confirms that collection account maintained by builders is wrong

Dated on: Wednesday 7th August 2019

The correct practice of allocating money was that promoters have to receive all the amount in the separate account, firstly allocate 70% of the money in a separate account as per Section  4(2)(l)(D) of the RERA Act, 2016 and then remaining 30% in another account. It has been clarified that this 70:30 ratio has to be maintained from the inception of the project. The Chartered Accountants of RERA will be verifying all the project accounts maintained with different banks.

More News

Have Questions on RERA ? Have free discussion on email.