HRERA to scrutinise realty projects in small cities
- Wednesday 9th October 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
The Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority (HRERA), Panchkula is inspecting small realty project.
It will soon ask the developers, who have been granted licence since the formation of Haryana (1966) and failed to obtain an occupancy certificate, to get themselves registered under the new consumer-friendly law, or face action.
The Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority (HRERA), Panchkula is inspecting small realty projects.It will soon ask the developers, who have been granted license since the formation of Haryana (1966) and failed to obtain an occupancy certificate, to get themselves registered under the new consumer-friendly law, or face action.
The HRERA-Panchkula covers all districts of the state, except Gurugram, which is covered under a separate Bench. The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and the Haryana Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Rules 2017 make it mandatory for the incomplete projects to be registered with the state realty regulatory authority.
The state's town and country planning department had provided HRERA-Panchkula a list of licences granted to the developers since the state inception. The authority would filter out the builders who didn't have or apply the requisite completion certificate, or occupancy certificate.
Earlier, the authority had surveyed projects in cities such as Faridabad, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Palwal, Bahadurgarh and Jhajjar and prepared a list of developers who have been granted licenses since the state inception but not having the occupancy certificate. These developers were served notices by the authority, asking them to register themselves under the law.
“We are in the process of scrutinizing unregistered projects, including completed and ongoing, in small cities such as Bhiwani, Ambala, Panchkula, Jind, Kaithal. We are going to send notices to the erring developers,” said Rajan Gupta, Chairman, HRERA, Panchkula.
- Extension of Registration and Completion Date of Real Estate Projects under RERA
- Important definitions in RERA
- 10 RERA rules every buyer should be aware of!
- TDS on sale of immovable property u/s 194IA
- Website maintenance fees levied by Punjab RERA on agents and promoters
- All you need to know about RERA in Madhya Pradesh for real estate agents
- Karnataka RERA revises charges for various services rendered by RERA
- All you need to know about RERA in Punjab for real estate agents
- Permissible expenses that can be charged to RERA account
- APRERA circular on late quarterly compliance filing.
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.