Project Registration process in RERA Punjab
- Author: Shreya Uppal
The Registration granted can be extended by the Authority on an application made by the promoter up to the period of one year.
The government will introduce an online mode of filling up the RERA registration forms for real estate project.
A real estate developer can register his project by filling up the Application for registration of project (Form A) along with Self-assisted affidavit (Form B).
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation notified the RERA rules for the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) RERA Punjab on 08 June, 2017 to protect buyer’s interest, enhance professionalism and ensure transparency in the real estate sector. As per the rules of the Act, all real estate developers are required to register their project and real estate agents are required to register themselves with the RERA authority:
Process for registering a Real estate Project with the RERA
A real estate developer can register his project by filling up the Application for registration of project (Form A) along with Self-assisted affidavit (Form B). Soon the government will introduce an online mode of filling up the RERA registration forms for real estate project.
Documents required to register Real estate projects
1. Particulars of the Registration including the bye-laws, memorandum of association, articles of association etc. in the Promoter Details section
2. Authenticated copy of PAN Card of the firm/ company etc. when Type of applicant is Firm/ Company etc.
3. Audited Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Auditors Report and Income Tax Returns of the promoter for 3 preceding financial years.
4. Authentic copy of Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card of the Promoter(s) in the Promoter Details section, in case of firm/ company Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card of all the members, director, chairman need to be attached in particulars section
5. Authenticated copy of the legal title deed reflecting the title of the promoter to the land on which development of project is proposed along with legally valid documents for chain of title with authentication of such title.
6. Details of encumbrances on the land on which development is proposed including any rights, title, interest or name of any party in or over such land along with its details
7. Proforma of the allotment letter, agreement for sale and the conveyance deed proposed to be signed with the allottees.
8. Declaration in “Form B – Declaration, supported by an Affidavit, which will be signed by the Promoter or any person authorized by the Promoter” to be submitted by the Promoter that they will not discriminate against any allottees on the grounds of caste or creed or community or any other grounds at the time of allotment of any apartment, plot or building.
Fees for Project Registration
Validity of Registration
The registration granted shall be valid for a period declared by the Promoter for completion of the real estate project or phase thereof as submitted in the affidavit along with the application for registration. The Registration granted can be extended by the Authority on an application made by the promoter up to the period of one year.
For Project Registration, Click here.
- Rights of buyer under RERA
- Delhi RERA Agent Procedure for Re-validation or Renewal
- MahaRERA guidelines for Real Estate agent training and certification
- Force Majure Clause in RERA
- All you need to know about Relinquishment Deed
- RERA Agent Renewal in Maharashtra
- What is Title Verification and Search Report?
- Revocation under the RERA Act
- RERA Limitations
- Homebuyers right in case of insolvency
Copyright © 2023 RERA Filing. All rights reserved.