How to file complaint in RERA Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
- Saturday 25th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
The aggrieved person or persons shall submit three sets of complaints or sufficient copies required to be sent to the respondents along with supporting documents duly attested in all pages to the Authority by registered post or in person in office days within 10 days from the date of filing on-line in case of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Authorization shall contain the address of the representative with particulars enrolment No. or Registration No., e-mail id, mobile no. etc. for proper communication.
Procedure to file complaint with TNRERA:
Step1: Select the type of complaint (Complaint Form ‘M’ or Complaint Form ‘N’) that the user needs to file with the Authority.
Step 2: Form ‘M’ can be filed online, but Form ‘N’ needs to be deposited either in person or through the Registered Post.
Step 3: To fill the Form ‘M’ one has to go to the complaints tab and fill the information asked.
Step 4: Details of the complainant, his address and his Contact no. are the mandatory fields which needs to be properly filled.
Step 5: The details of the respondent, his address and details of the complaint mentioning about the relief sought from RERA therein.
Step 6: After attaching the supporting documents, one has to make an online payment of Rs. 1600/- and then declaring and verifying his consent has to click the submit button.
Step 7: Retaining the complaint reference number for future use.
1. Form ‘M’ is used to file a complaint with the RERA Authority.
2. Form ‘N’ is used to file a complaint before the adjudicating authority.
Procedure of submitting Form ‘N’ through offline mode:
1. Any aggrieved person may file a complaint in the prescribed Form – N with three sets or sufficient copies required to be sent to the respondents with the Adjudicating Officer for compensation which shall be accompanied by a fee of Rs.5,000/- remitted online along with supporting documents duly attested in all pages by registered post or in person in office. All documents should be indexed properly.
2. The application shall be presented either in person by the applicant himself or through an authorized representative as contemplated under Section 56 of the Act. Necessary Vakaalat or Memo of authorization duly attested with affixture of applicable court fee stamp as well as Advocate Welfare Fund stamp, as the case may be, shall be filed. And such authorization shall contain the address of the representative with particulars enrolment No. or Registration No., e-mail id, mobile no. etc. for proper communication. The original of such letter of authorization shall also be produced for verification at the time of filing for verification and return.
3. The applicant shall also pay the Authority a sum of Rs.600/- through online towards postage charges.
Bank: Indian Bank, CMDA Branch
Current Account No: 65430 57988
Name: Tamil Nadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority (TNRERA)
IFSC Code: IDIB000I010
4. The complaint can also be filed through email email@example.com
Note: The aggrieved person or persons shall submit three sets of complaints or sufficient copies required to be sent to the respondents along with supporting documents duly attested in all pages to the Authority by registered post or in person in office days within 10 days from the date of filing on-line in case of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. All documents should be indexed properly.
For consultancy related to these matters, Contact Us.
- Fee structure for Project registrations under RERA in TELANGANA.
- Penalties on agents and builders in RERA
- MAHARERA issues direction in relation to filing of complaints
- TNRERA guidelines on advertisement in any form of media
- Quarterly Compliance for Delhi
- A Simple Guide to RERA Delhi
- HRERA to scrutinise realty projects in small cities
- RERA act applicable to plots under industrial projects : TNRERA Tribunal
- Imposition of late fee on non registration of project by APRERA
- Penalties on non submission of Quarterly compliances by APRERA
- Functions of the RERA Authority
- All you need to know about RERA in Himachal Pradesh
- Can a buyer approach multiple authorities simultaneously?
- How to file complaint in RERA Himachal Pradesh?
- Cancellation of allotment in RERA
- All you need to know about the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- What is Mortgage in RERA?
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Unfair practice in RERA
- Promoter responsibility for formation of allottees