Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Friday 17th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation notified the RERA rules for the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) RERA Madhya Pradesh on 10 May, 2017 to protect buyer’s interest, enhance professionalism and ensure transparency in the real estate sector.
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation notified the RERA rules for the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) RERA Madhya Pradesh on 10 May, 2017 to protect buyer’s interest, enhance professionalism and ensure transparency in the real estate sector. As per the rules of the Act, all real estate developers are required to register their project and real estate agents are required to register themselves with the RERA authority:
Process for registering a Real estate Project with the RERA
A real estate developer can register his project by filling up the Application for registration of project (Form A) along with Self-assisted affidavit (Form B). Soon the government will introduce an online mode of filling up the RERA registration forms for real estate project.
Documents required to register Real estate projects in Delhi
1. Particulars of the Registration including the bye-laws, memorandum of association, articles of association, etc. in the Promoter Details section
2. Authenticated copy of PAN Card of the firm/ company etc. when Type of applicant is Firm/ Company etc.
3. Audited Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Auditors Report and Income Tax Returns of the promoter for 3 preceding financial years.
4. Authentic copy of Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card of the Promoter(s) in the Promoter Details section, in case of firm/ company Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card of all the members, director, chairman need to be attached in particulars section
5. Authenticated copy of the legal title deed reflecting the title of the promoter to the land on which development of the project is proposed along with legally valid documents for chain of title with authentication of such title.
6. Details of encumbrances on the land on which development is proposed including any rights, title, interest or name of any party in or over such land along with its details
7. Proforma of the allotment letter, agreement for sale and the conveyance deed proposed to be signed with the allottees.
8. Declaration in “Form B – Declaration, supported by an Affidavit, which will be signed by the Promoter or any person authorized by the Promoter” to be submitted by the Promoter that they will not discriminate against any allottees on the grounds of caste or creed or community or any other grounds at the time of allotment of an apartment, plot or building.
Fees for Project Registration
The registration would be calculated on the basis of the following:
1. For new projects, Rs.10 multiplied by the permissible Floor Area Ratio (FAR) per sq meter for residential projects, including plots for common recreational facilities.
2. For constructed residential projects, Rs.10 per sq meter of the carpet area of the residential properties and common facilities.
3. For commercial units, Rs. 20 multiplied by the permissible Floor Area Ratio per sq meter for commercial units.
Validity of Registration
The registration granted shall be valid for a period declared by the Promoter for completion of the real estate project or phase thereof as submitted in the affidavit along with the application for registration. The Registration granted can be extended by the Authority on an application made by the promoter upto the period of one year.
- Fee structure for Project registrations under RERA in TELANGANA.
- Penalties on agents and builders in RERA
- MAHARERA issues direction in relation to filing of complaints
- TNRERA guidelines on advertisement in any form of media
- Quarterly Compliance for Delhi
- A Simple Guide to RERA Delhi
- HRERA to scrutinise realty projects in small cities
- RERA act applicable to plots under industrial projects : TNRERA Tribunal
- Imposition of late fee on non registration of project by APRERA
- Penalties on non submission of Quarterly compliances by APRERA
- Functions of the RERA Authority
- All you need to know about RERA in Himachal Pradesh
- Can a buyer approach multiple authorities simultaneously?
- How to file complaint in RERA Himachal Pradesh?
- Cancellation of allotment in RERA
- All you need to know about the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- What is Mortgage in RERA?
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Unfair practice in RERA
- Promoter responsibility for formation of allottees