How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Monday 6th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
To address the grievances properly the RERA Authority has been established in each and every state
To address various issues Haryana RERA has formed a Complaint Redressal System where a normal buyer can file a complaint against various issues.
To register a complaint in Haryana RERA, one must follow the below-mentioned steps:
Day by day with the growth in the Real estate sector, the no. of issues, complaints and frauds are also increasing. Therefore to address the grievances properly the RERA Authority has been established in each and every state.
RERA is a set of laws and regulations notified by the Government to ensure transparency and speedy dispute disposal. The Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2016 became effective from May 1, 2017 across all the states (including Haryana) in India. To address various issues Haryana RERA has formed a Complaint Redressal System where a normal buyer can file a complaint against various issues.
Therefore, to register a complaint in Haryana RERA, one must follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Go through the HRERA (Filing of complaints) Regulations.
2. Go to the home screen of HRERA Gurugram web portal and click on tab “Complaint Registration”(https://haryanarera.gov.in/comlaintants_details/index/UA==)
3. Fill up the complaint registration form and follow the steps prompted by the system.
4. After submitting the form, an online complaint no. will be received from the system. Kindly save it for all the future correspondences.
5. Make a payment of requisite fee, complaint fees @ Rs.1000 per complaint plus Rs.10 per annexure attached with the complaint by way of Demand Draft in favor of Haryana Real Estate Regularity Authority Gurugram, payable at Gurugram.
6. Kindly take a print out of the Registration form (Performa-B) and make (two+ number of respondent ) copies.
7. Separately type out the detailed complaint in the format prescribed in the Regulation dated 16.12.2018. Make (two+ number of respondents sets of complaints) and attach with the documents in Step 6.
8. Annex a copy of a certificate declaring that a self-signed copy of the complaint has been sent to the Respondent directly through speed post and e-mail. After delivery of complaint attach tracking report and e-mail report as a proof of service.
9. Physically deliver a 02+ number of respondent copies of the set comprising of Complaint Registration form and annexure and demand draft of fees and all the documents mentioned in Step 8.
10. Check the status of complaint regularly at haryanarera.gov.in (https://haryanarera.gov.in/assistancecontrol/searchcaseopen) by entering the complaint details.
11. Submit a soft copy of the complaint in word format and complete complaint with annexure in pdf format.
For consultancy related to these matters, Contact Us.
- A guide to SRO in Maharashtra
- Online Complain mechanism in UP-RERA
- Duties of Promoter under RERA
- Directions for “Font Size” of Registration Number in Advertisement of RERA Registered Project.
- Time schedule under Andhra Pradesh RERA
- All you need to know about agent registration in Kerala
- Guidelines for project registration in Karnataka
- Circular on Imposition of penalities for non compliance of Quarterly Compliances in Andhra Pradesh
- Guidelines for Releasing of advertisement in print and Electronic media
- All you need to know about stress funds
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.