Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- Wednesday 20th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
Layout plan along with the specifications approved by the Competent Authority by displaying at the site or such other places as may be specified by the Regulations made by the Authority
Supreme Court of India in Civil No. 9064 & 9065 of 2018 Ferani Hotels Pvt. Ltd. V / s State Information Commissioner Greater Mumbai & others have considered the issue of publishing sanctioned plan
Layout plan along with the specifications approved by the Competent Authority should be prominently displayed.
- Fee structure for Project registrations under RERA in TELANGANA.
- Penalties on agents and builders in RERA
- MAHARERA issues direction in relation to filing of complaints
- TNRERA guidelines on advertisement in any form of media
- Quarterly Compliance for Delhi
- A Simple Guide to RERA Delhi
- HRERA to scrutinise realty projects in small cities
- RERA act applicable to plots under industrial projects : TNRERA Tribunal
- Imposition of late fee on non registration of project by APRERA
- Penalties on non submission of Quarterly compliances by APRERA
- Functions of the RERA Authority
- All you need to know about RERA in Himachal Pradesh
- Can a buyer approach multiple authorities simultaneously?
- How to file complaint in RERA Himachal Pradesh?
- Cancellation of allotment in RERA
- All you need to know about the Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- What is Mortgage in RERA?
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Unfair practice in RERA
- Promoter responsibility for formation of allottees