How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Friday 8th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA defines ”Advertisement" as any document described or issued as advertisement through any medium and includes any notice.
The advertisement or prospectus issued or published by the promoter shall mention prominently the website address of the authority.
promoters while advertising their project should keep in mind the order to avoid penalties levied by respective state RERA authorities.
The Real Estate Regulation and Development Act has vide Section 11(2) prescribed as under “ The advertisement or prospectus issued or published by the promoter shall mention prominently the website address of the authority, wherein all the details of the registered project have been entered and mention RERA Registration number issued by the RERA Authority.
RERA defines ”Advertisement" as any document described or issued as advertisement through any medium and includes any notice, circular or other documents or publicity in any form, informing persons about a real estate project, or offering for sale of a plot, building or apartment or inviting persons to purchase in any manner such plot, building or apartment or to make advances or deposits for such purposes.
Guidelines for advertisement as per RERA :-
1. Advertisement in print media and digital print - Advertisement in paper print or in e-paper format or website advertisement of real estate project shall mention the website URL of RERA authority website along with RERA registration number issued by RERA Authority.
2. Audio - Visual media - RERA number should be clearly audible in any audio-visual media along with RERA Authority website address. Audio video media includes Radio, TV, Video clips, media streaming,digital media content etc.
3. Leaflets and brochures- All paper print brochures and leaflets should contain RERA registration number along with Authority RERA website address
4. Outdoor publicity -Large size outdoor publicity billboards must contain authority website address and RERA Registration number as applicable for printed newspaper in a way which is easily readable with bare eyes by the viewer.
All the promoters while advertising their project should keep in mind the above points in order to avoid penalties levied by respective state RERA authorities.
For any advertisement related consultancy, you can contact us.
- All you need to know about RERA in Punjab for real estate agents
- Permissible expenses that can be charged to RERA account
- APRERA circular on late quarterly compliance filing.
- How to change RERA Bank Account in Karnataka?
- A guide to SRO in Maharashtra
- Online Complain mechanism in UP-RERA
- Duties of Promoter under RERA
- Directions for “Font Size” of Registration Number in Advertisement of RERA Registered Project.
- Time schedule under Andhra Pradesh RERA
- All you need to know about agent registration in Kerala
Copyright © 2020 Rera Filing. All rights reserved.