Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Friday 17th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation notified the RERA rules for the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) RERA Madhya Pradesh on 10 May, 2017 to protect buyer’s interest, enhance professionalism and ensure transparency in the real estate sector.
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation notified the RERA rules for the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) RERA Madhya Pradesh on 10 May, 2017 to protect buyer’s interest, enhance professionalism and ensure transparency in the real estate sector. As per the rules of the Act, all real estate developers are required to register their project and real estate agents are required to register themselves with the RERA authority:
Process for registering a Real estate Project with the RERA
A real estate developer can register his project by filling up the Application for registration of project (Form A) along with Self-assisted affidavit (Form B). Soon the government will introduce an online mode of filling up the RERA registration forms for real estate project.
Documents required to register Real estate projects in Delhi
1. Particulars of the Registration including the bye-laws, memorandum of association, articles of association, etc. in the Promoter Details section
2. Authenticated copy of PAN Card of the firm/ company etc. when Type of applicant is Firm/ Company etc.
3. Audited Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Auditors Report and Income Tax Returns of the promoter for 3 preceding financial years.
4. Authentic copy of Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card of the Promoter(s) in the Promoter Details section, in case of firm/ company Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card of all the members, director, chairman need to be attached in particulars section
5. Authenticated copy of the legal title deed reflecting the title of the promoter to the land on which development of the project is proposed along with legally valid documents for chain of title with authentication of such title.
6. Details of encumbrances on the land on which development is proposed including any rights, title, interest or name of any party in or over such land along with its details
7. Proforma of the allotment letter, agreement for sale and the conveyance deed proposed to be signed with the allottees.
8. Declaration in “Form B – Declaration, supported by an Affidavit, which will be signed by the Promoter or any person authorized by the Promoter” to be submitted by the Promoter that they will not discriminate against any allottees on the grounds of caste or creed or community or any other grounds at the time of allotment of an apartment, plot or building.
Fees for Project Registration
The registration would be calculated on the basis of the following:
1. For new projects, Rs.10 multiplied by the permissible Floor Area Ratio (FAR) per sq meter for residential projects, including plots for common recreational facilities.
2. For constructed residential projects, Rs.10 per sq meter of the carpet area of the residential properties and common facilities.
3. For commercial units, Rs. 20 multiplied by the permissible Floor Area Ratio per sq meter for commercial units.
Validity of Registration
The registration granted shall be valid for a period declared by the Promoter for completion of the real estate project or phase thereof as submitted in the affidavit along with the application for registration. The Registration granted can be extended by the Authority on an application made by the promoter upto the period of one year.
- Quarterly Compliance for Goa
- Quarterly Compliance for Haryana
- All you need to know about RERA in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Project Registration process in RERA Punjab
- How to file complaint in RERA Tamil Nadu?
- Quarterly Compliance for Madhya Pradesh
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Quarterly Compliance for Gujarat
- Quarterly Compliance for Andhra Pradesh
- Quarterly Compliance for Telangana
- Revised Procedure for transferring promoter’s rights to a third party in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in Jharkhand
- How to file complaint in RERA Uttarakhand?
- Project Registration process in RERA Haryana
- All you need to know about RERA in Odisha
- Agent Registration for RERA Chandigarh
- How to file a complaint in RERA Uttar Pradesh?
- Project Registration process in RERA Rajasthan
- All you need to know about RERA in Bihar
- How to file complaint in RERA Delhi?
- Agent Registration for RERA Chhattisgarh
- How to file complaint in RERA Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
- Process of Property Registration
- Refund of money in case of Cancellation of Property Deal
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi