How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Monday 6th May 2019
- Author: Shreya Uppal
To address the grievances properly the RERA Authority has been established in each and every state
To address various issues Haryana RERA has formed a Complaint Redressal System where a normal buyer can file a complaint against various issues.
To register a complaint in Haryana RERA, one must follow the below-mentioned steps:
Day by day with the growth in the Real estate sector, the no. of issues, complaints and frauds are also increasing. Therefore to address the grievances properly the RERA Authority has been established in each and every state.
RERA is a set of laws and regulations notified by the Government to ensure transparency and speedy dispute disposal. The Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2016 became effective from May 1, 2017 across all the states (including Haryana) in India. To address various issues Haryana RERA has formed a Complaint Redressal System where a normal buyer can file a complaint against various issues.
Therefore, to register a complaint in Haryana RERA, one must follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Go through the HRERA (Filing of complaints) Regulations.
2. Go to the home screen of HRERA Gurugram web portal and click on tab “Complaint Registration”(https://haryanarera.gov.in/comlaintants_details/index/UA==)
3. Fill up the complaint registration form and follow the steps prompted by the system.
4. After submitting the form, an online complaint no. will be received from the system. Kindly save it for all the future correspondences.
5. Make a payment of requisite fee, complaint fees @ Rs.1000 per complaint plus Rs.10 per annexure attached with the complaint by way of Demand Draft in favor of Haryana Real Estate Regularity Authority Gurugram, payable at Gurugram.
6. Kindly take a print out of the Registration form (Performa-B) and make (two+ number of respondent ) copies.
7. Separately type out the detailed complaint in the format prescribed in the Regulation dated 16.12.2018. Make (two+ number of respondents sets of complaints) and attach with the documents in Step 6.
8. Annex a copy of a certificate declaring that a self-signed copy of the complaint has been sent to the Respondent directly through speed post and e-mail. After delivery of complaint attach tracking report and e-mail report as a proof of service.
9. Physically deliver a 02+ number of respondent copies of the set comprising of Complaint Registration form and annexure and demand draft of fees and all the documents mentioned in Step 8.
10. Check the status of complaint regularly at haryanarera.gov.in (https://haryanarera.gov.in/assistancecontrol/searchcaseopen) by entering the complaint details.
11. Submit a soft copy of the complaint in word format and complete complaint with annexure in pdf format.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA