Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Monday 8th April 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
If the locals laws for the same are not specified, the title is to be transferred in a time limit of three months from the date of the issuance of the Occupancy Certificate (OC).
the possession of the same to the allotee and the common areas to the association of the allotees, in a real estate project and the other title documents pertaining thereto- within specified period as per sanctioned plans as provided under the local laws.
the Indian Government which clearly and specifically demarcates the rules and regulations that must meticulously be adhered to otherwise the trespassers are subjected to punitive actions.
- Quarterly Compliance for Goa
- Quarterly Compliance for Haryana
- All you need to know about RERA in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Project Registration process in RERA Punjab
- How to file complaint in RERA Tamil Nadu?
- Quarterly Compliance for Madhya Pradesh
- Quarterly Compliance for Odisha
- Quarterly Compliance for Gujarat
- Quarterly Compliance for Andhra Pradesh
- Quarterly Compliance for Telangana
- Revised Procedure for transferring promoter’s rights to a third party in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in Jharkhand
- How to file complaint in RERA Uttarakhand?
- Project Registration process in RERA Haryana
- All you need to know about RERA in Odisha
- Agent Registration for RERA Chandigarh
- How to file a complaint in RERA Uttar Pradesh?
- Project Registration process in RERA Rajasthan
- All you need to know about RERA in Bihar
- How to file complaint in RERA Delhi?
- Agent Registration for RERA Chhattisgarh
- How to file complaint in RERA Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
- Process of Property Registration
- Refund of money in case of Cancellation of Property Deal
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi