What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- Monday 11th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
The certificate in Form 3 is required to be obtained along with Architect’s certificate and Engineer’s certificate as and when promoter wishes to withdraw fund from the separate account.
While issuing a certificate in Form 3, the CA has to verify the cost incurred towards construction cost and land cost.
The CA is also required to certify the proportion of cost incurred to total estimated cost.
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA
- How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- RERA Project Registration in India
- How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in West Bengal for real estate agents
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh