What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- Monday 11th March 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
The certificate in Form 3 is required to be obtained along with Architect’s certificate and Engineer’s certificate as and when promoter wishes to withdraw fund from the separate account.
While issuing a certificate in Form 3, the CA has to verify the cost incurred towards construction cost and land cost.
The CA is also required to certify the proportion of cost incurred to total estimated cost.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA