Role of Professionals in RERA
- Monday 28th January 2019
- Author: Riya Kapoor
RERA is one of the most beneficial and exemplary steps taken by the Central Government to the plight of homebuyers.
The engineer shall certify that the items shown in the cost of construction are matching to the physical condition at the site of the real estate project.
The architect shall certify that the physical condition at the site is built as per the sanctioned plan.
The Chartered Accountant shall certify the cost incurred on construction cost and land cost along with the certification of the proportion of the cost incurred on construction and land cost to the total estimated cost of the project.
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA
- Rejection of project in RERA
- What is Sanctioned plan in RERA?
- Completion certificate V/S Occupation Certificate
- What is an Encumbrance Certificate?