How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- Friday 28th December 2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
. Any aggrieved buyers can file a complaint online on GUJRERA portal.
The GUJRERA is headquartered in Gandhi Nagar.
There is a clear information regarding the plot sale, project, apartment, building, etc.
It establishes the concept of Appellate Tribunal so that any misconduct can be filed for complaint by the buyer.
Gujarat RERA also known as GUJRERA notified rules on 04 May 2017. RERA aims at protection of consumers by setting accountability for builders and agents. Any aggrieved buyers can file a complaint online on GUJRERA portal. The GUJRERA is headquartered in Gandhi Nagar.
Features of RERA Act
- It infuses efficiency and transparency in the real estate business.
- There is a clear information regarding the plot sale, project, apartment, building, etc.
- It establishes a mechanism for a quick redress of a dispute.
- It protects the customers’ interests in the field of real estate.
- It establishes the concept of Appellate Tribunal so that any misconduct can be filed for complaint by the buyer.
Process of filing complaint in GUJRERA
- Login to GUJRERA official website
- Click on complaint registration tab
- The screen will be popped up with a form. Fill all the necessary details regarding the complaints along with the proper documentation
- Fill the form and click on submit button
- Make payment of Rs 1000 as registration fees.
- You will get an acknowledgment number after submitting the form
- Please make note of this number. This will be used for future reference
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA
- How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- RERA Project Registration in India
- How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in West Bengal for real estate agents
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh