How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- Friday 28th December 2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
. Any aggrieved buyers can file a complaint online on GUJRERA portal.
The GUJRERA is headquartered in Gandhi Nagar.
There is a clear information regarding the plot sale, project, apartment, building, etc.
It establishes the concept of Appellate Tribunal so that any misconduct can be filed for complaint by the buyer.
Gujarat RERA also known as GUJRERA notified rules on 04 May 2017. RERA aims at protection of consumers by setting accountability for builders and agents. Any aggrieved buyers can file a complaint online on GUJRERA portal. The GUJRERA is headquartered in Gandhi Nagar.
Features of RERA Act
- It infuses efficiency and transparency in the real estate business.
- There is a clear information regarding the plot sale, project, apartment, building, etc.
- It establishes a mechanism for a quick redress of a dispute.
- It protects the customers’ interests in the field of real estate.
- It establishes the concept of Appellate Tribunal so that any misconduct can be filed for complaint by the buyer.
Process of filing complaint in GUJRERA
- Login to GUJRERA official website
- Click on complaint registration tab
- The screen will be popped up with a form. Fill all the necessary details regarding the complaints along with the proper documentation
- Fill the form and click on submit button
- Make payment of Rs 1000 as registration fees.
- You will get an acknowledgment number after submitting the form
- Please make note of this number. This will be used for future reference
- What is a Lease Certificate?
- Things to keep in mind while entering into agreement for sale
- What is Phase-wise RERA Registration?
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA
- Rejection of project in RERA