How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- Friday 28th December 2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
. Any aggrieved buyers can file a complaint online on GUJRERA portal.
The GUJRERA is headquartered in Gandhi Nagar.
There is a clear information regarding the plot sale, project, apartment, building, etc.
It establishes the concept of Appellate Tribunal so that any misconduct can be filed for complaint by the buyer.
Gujarat RERA also known as GUJRERA notified rules on 04 May 2017. RERA aims at protection of consumers by setting accountability for builders and agents. Any aggrieved buyers can file a complaint online on GUJRERA portal. The GUJRERA is headquartered in Gandhi Nagar.
Features of RERA Act
- It infuses efficiency and transparency in the real estate business.
- There is a clear information regarding the plot sale, project, apartment, building, etc.
- It establishes a mechanism for a quick redress of a dispute.
- It protects the customers’ interests in the field of real estate.
- It establishes the concept of Appellate Tribunal so that any misconduct can be filed for complaint by the buyer.
Process of filing complaint in GUJRERA
- Login to GUJRERA official website
- Click on complaint registration tab
- The screen will be popped up with a form. Fill all the necessary details regarding the complaints along with the proper documentation
- Fill the form and click on submit button
- Make payment of Rs 1000 as registration fees.
- You will get an acknowledgment number after submitting the form
- Please make note of this number. This will be used for future reference
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA