All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- Tuesday 30th October2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
Every Agent has to be listed by Promoter during the Project Registration / Status Updates without which agent can’t market the project
If any real estate agent fails to register, he shall be liable to a penalty
Documents required for RERA Registration in Telangana for real estate agents
encouraging more transparency, accountability, and professionalism.
Under Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016, all Real Estate Agents shall have to register with RERA before facilitating any transaction. Every Agent has to be listed by Promoter during the Project Registration / Status Updates without which agent can’t market the project
If any real estate agent fails to register, he shall be liable to a penalty of ten thousand rupees for every day during which such default continues, which may cumulatively extend up to five per cent of the cost of plot, apartment or buildings, as the case may be, of the real estate project, for which the sale or purchase has been facilitated.
Now, Let's have a brief look at the process of RERA Registration for real estate agents in Telangana.
Documents required for RERA Registration in Telangana for real estate agents :
- Pan Card of real estate agent /partners/ Directors
- Aadhaar card of real estate agent /partners/ Directors
- Photograph of real estate agent /partners/ Directors
- Registration proof (Partnership Deed or COI in case of Company)
- Income tax returns for last 3 financial years preceding the application or in case the applicant was exempted from filing returns in any of the three years preceding the application, a declaration to such effect.
- Business Pan card (in case of partnership & company)
- Self Certified Letterhead along with rubber stamp
- acknowledgment receipts proposed to be used by the real estate agent.
Government Fees for Registration of Real estate agents in Telangana :
The real estate agents are required to pay registration fees at the time of application to the authority through NEFT or RTGS or any other digital transaction mode. The Registration Fees is as follows :
In case of Individual: Rs 10,000
In case of other than an individual: Rs 50,000
Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 is a step towards reforming the real estate sector in India, encouraging more transparency, accountability, and professionalism.
Get your agent registration done in one day. Click here to know more.
- What is a Lease Certificate?
- Things to keep in mind while entering into agreement for sale
- What is Phase-wise RERA Registration?
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA
- Rejection of project in RERA