All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- Tuesday 30th October2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
Every Agent has to be listed by Promoter during the Project Registration / Status Updates without which agent can’t market the project
If any real estate agent fails to register, he shall be liable to a penalty
Documents required for RERA Registration in Telangana for real estate agents
encouraging more transparency, accountability, and professionalism.
Under Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016, all Real Estate Agents shall have to register with RERA before facilitating any transaction. Every Agent has to be listed by Promoter during the Project Registration / Status Updates without which agent can’t market the project
If any real estate agent fails to register, he shall be liable to a penalty of ten thousand rupees for every day during which such default continues, which may cumulatively extend up to five per cent of the cost of plot, apartment or buildings, as the case may be, of the real estate project, for which the sale or purchase has been facilitated.
Now, Let's have a brief look at the process of RERA Registration for real estate agents in Telangana.
Documents required for RERA Registration in Telangana for real estate agents :
- Pan Card of real estate agent /partners/ Directors
- Aadhaar card of real estate agent /partners/ Directors
- Photograph of real estate agent /partners/ Directors
- Registration proof (Partnership Deed or COI in case of Company)
- Income tax returns for last 3 financial years preceding the application or in case the applicant was exempted from filing returns in any of the three years preceding the application, a declaration to such effect.
- Business Pan card (in case of partnership & company)
- Self Certified Letterhead along with rubber stamp
- acknowledgment receipts proposed to be used by the real estate agent.
Government Fees for Registration of Real estate agents in Telangana :
The real estate agents are required to pay registration fees at the time of application to the authority through NEFT or RTGS or any other digital transaction mode. The Registration Fees is as follows :
In case of Individual: Rs 10,000
In case of other than an individual: Rs 50,000
Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 is a step towards reforming the real estate sector in India, encouraging more transparency, accountability, and professionalism.
Get your agent registration done in one day. Click here to know more.
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA
- How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- RERA Project Registration in India
- How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in West Bengal for real estate agents
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh