All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- Tuesday 1st May 2018
- Author: Riya Kapoor
All Real Estate Agents shall have to register with HRERA before facilitating any sale.
Promoters while applying for registration to HRERA will have to provide the names of registered Real Estate agents who would be facilitating the sale of apartments in the said project.
In case of individual Real Estate agents of Haryana shall pay Rs. 25,000 as a registration fee.
In case of other than individual they shall pay Rs. 2,50,000.
The government of India has enacted the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and all the provisions of the Act have come into force with effect from May 1, 2017. Owing to the new guidelines, every state is liable to establish Regulatory Authority (RERA) which will supervise all the activity of Real Estate sector. To comply with these rules, the Haryana Real Estate (Regulation and Development) rules were notified on 28 July 2017. All Real Estate Agents shall have to register with HRERA before facilitating any sale. Promoters while applying for registration to HRERA will have to provide the names of registered Real Estate agents who would be facilitating the sale of apartments in the said project.
In case of individual Real Estate agents of Haryana shall pay Rs. 25,000 as a registration fee and in case of other than individual they shall pay Rs. 2,50,000. Every real estate agent shall make an application in writing to the Authority in Form REA-I. The real estate agent shall pay a registration fee at the time of application for registration by way of a demand draft or a bankers cheque in favor of “Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority”
Registration number validation:
In case of Haryana, once an agent gets the certificate number, it will be valid for 5 years.
An application which is made by the real estate agent in REA IV shall not be less than 3 months prior to the expiry of the registration granted.
Documents required for RERA registration of Agent in Haryana:
1. Passport size photograph of agents/directors/partners.
2. Copy of Aadhar card of agents /directors/partners.
3. PAN card of the real estate agent in case of individual or PAN card of Firm.
4. Authenticated copy of the address proof of the place of business.
5. Particulars of the Registration including the bye-laws, memorandum of association, articles of association etc.
7. In case of Partnership firm, partnership deed is mandatory to attach to the above-mentioned documents.
RERA registration number will be valid for the entire Haryana state.
Upon the registration of a real estate agent, the Authority shall issue a registration certificate with a registration number in Form REA-II to the real estate agent.
Contact us today for hassle-free RERA registration of real estate projects and agents.
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Andhra Pradesh
- All you need to know about RERA in Uttarakhand
- MahaRERA to issue notice to real estate brokers soon
- All you need to know about RERA in Karnataka
- RERA Karnataka Big Move- Sent legal notice to 780 projects
- “2017” - Most crucial year for Indian Real Estate
- RERA will now be governed under the Ministry of Urban Affairs
- Home loan industry suffers biggest drop in growth since 2013
- Major causes of litigations on builders under RERA
- MahaRERA brings changes in Procedure for Transferring or Assigning Promoters Rights and Liabilities to a Third Party
- Title Insurance under RERA - what promoters and homebuyers must be aware of !
- RERA fee structure for registrations in Jharkhand
- RERA report card : An analytical summary of the Real Estate Act so far !
- How absence of RERA is affecting the growth of Real Estate in these states
- Everything you need to know about RERA in Tamil Nadu !
- 10 must known points about Raj-RERA, the Real Estate Regulatory Authority of Rajasthan
- Defect Liability period under RERA – and how homebuyers can benefit from it!