Bihar Government gives final nod to RERA rules !
- Thursday 27th April 2017
- Author: Riya Kapoor
In order to bring transparency and confidence in real estate , Bihar cabinet approves RERA rules.
As per Bihar RERA rules, developers have to sell flats on carpet basis .Every real estate agent and every project needs to get registered with authority
Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites
Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites.
In order to bring transparency and confidence in real estate, Bihar cabinet approves RERA rules.
“With the implementation of the rules, it would not only bring transparency in the real estate sector in the state but also protect the interest of consumers,” Urban development and housing department Principal Secretary Chaitanya Prasad said.
As per Bihar RERA rules, developers have to sell flats on carpet basis.Every real estate agent and every project needs to get registered with authority.Also, the developer cannot take more than 10% of the total value of the flat or plot from the buyers as booking amount or advance payment.'
'Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites. Developers need to put at least 70 percent of total proceeds into a special account meant only for construction of the property. Builders can withdraw the money only after proper certification from engineers, architects and charted accountants'" Prasad said.
Prasad said that the Act envisaged the provision of a “Real Estate Regulatory Authority” in every state where an aggrieved consumer could file a petition.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA