Bihar Government gives final nod to RERA rules !
- Thursday 27th April 2017
- Author: Riya Kapoor
In order to bring transparency and confidence in real estate , Bihar cabinet approves RERA rules.
As per Bihar RERA rules, developers have to sell flats on carpet basis .Every real estate agent and every project needs to get registered with authority
Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites
Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites.
In order to bring transparency and confidence in real estate, Bihar cabinet approves RERA rules.
“With the implementation of the rules, it would not only bring transparency in the real estate sector in the state but also protect the interest of consumers,” Urban development and housing department Principal Secretary Chaitanya Prasad said.
As per Bihar RERA rules, developers have to sell flats on carpet basis.Every real estate agent and every project needs to get registered with authority.Also, the developer cannot take more than 10% of the total value of the flat or plot from the buyers as booking amount or advance payment.'
'Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites. Developers need to put at least 70 percent of total proceeds into a special account meant only for construction of the property. Builders can withdraw the money only after proper certification from engineers, architects and charted accountants'" Prasad said.
Prasad said that the Act envisaged the provision of a “Real Estate Regulatory Authority” in every state where an aggrieved consumer could file a petition.
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Andhra Pradesh
- All you need to know about RERA in Uttarakhand
- MahaRERA to issue notice to real estate brokers soon
- All you need to know about RERA in Karnataka
- RERA Karnataka Big Move- Sent legal notice to 780 projects
- “2017” - Most crucial year for Indian Real Estate
- RERA will now be governed under the Ministry of Urban Affairs
- Home loan industry suffers biggest drop in growth since 2013
- Major causes of litigations on builders under RERA
- MahaRERA brings changes in Procedure for Transferring or Assigning Promoters Rights and Liabilities to a Third Party
- Title Insurance under RERA - what promoters and homebuyers must be aware of !
- RERA fee structure for registrations in Jharkhand
- RERA report card : An analytical summary of the Real Estate Act so far !
- How absence of RERA is affecting the growth of Real Estate in these states
- Everything you need to know about RERA in Tamil Nadu !
- 10 must known points about Raj-RERA, the Real Estate Regulatory Authority of Rajasthan