Bihar Government gives final nod to RERA rules !
- Thursday 27th April 2017
- Author: Riya Kapoor
In order to bring transparency and confidence in real estate , Bihar cabinet approves RERA rules.
As per Bihar RERA rules, developers have to sell flats on carpet basis .Every real estate agent and every project needs to get registered with authority
Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites
Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites.
In order to bring transparency and confidence in real estate, Bihar cabinet approves RERA rules.
“With the implementation of the rules, it would not only bring transparency in the real estate sector in the state but also protect the interest of consumers,” Urban development and housing department Principal Secretary Chaitanya Prasad said.
As per Bihar RERA rules, developers have to sell flats on carpet basis.Every real estate agent and every project needs to get registered with authority.Also, the developer cannot take more than 10% of the total value of the flat or plot from the buyers as booking amount or advance payment.'
'Developers need to publish all the details regarding the project on their websites. Developers need to put at least 70 percent of total proceeds into a special account meant only for construction of the property. Builders can withdraw the money only after proper certification from engineers, architects and charted accountants'" Prasad said.
Prasad said that the Act envisaged the provision of a “Real Estate Regulatory Authority” in every state where an aggrieved consumer could file a petition.
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA
- How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- RERA Project Registration in India
- How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in West Bengal for real estate agents
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh