RERA In Maharashtra To Put A Full Stop Over Real Estate Developers Arbitrary
- Thursday 25th April 2017
- Author: Riya Kapoor
In Maharashtra, RERA made a number of customers quite happy who have been thinking to buy property since now they do not need to get victimized.
Maharashtra is going to win the tag of first Indian state implemented the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 which holds the power to bring a great smile.
The Act revolves around the bringing transparency through disclosure of all sorts of information associate to a project and that is the main object behind introducing it.
In Maharashtra, RERA made a number of customers quite happy who have been thinking to buy property since now they do not need to get victimized by real estate developers’ arbitrary. Now, they can go for buying the desired property without confronting any issues as the law has become a bit stronger to support them and keep them free from wilfulness of developers. Let’s check it out the more about it in a discreet manner.
A Bit About RERA -
Maharashtra is going to win the tag of first Indian state implemented the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 which holds the power to bring a great smile to new buyers’ face.This Act is packed with a number of provisions to keep them safe from real estate developers’ Arbitrary. In May 2016, this bill has been supported by both House of the Parliament.
Salient Features Of RERA In Maharashtra
1. It also comprises a point that builders will not be able to bring issue based on religion, caste, food preference or cultural.
2. To bring more transparency in the property transaction, it is essential for the builder to bring all sorts of details into the light regarding the project.
3.If the buyer is not happy or contented with the property or confronting any sorts of delay in property, the customer is allowed to claim a full refund within 15 days of purchasing it.
4. It requires showing the charges for the parking area in the official agreement. Saying would not be wrong that it leads towards maintaining transparency.
5. According to RERA, the real estate developer needs to accomplish the task within the stipulated time otherwise penalty would be imposed. Not only this, but it can also lead to towards three years in jail.
6. In order to keep customers safe from estate agent’s fleecing, it has become essential for every agent to get registered with the government.
If we talk about the customers’ reaction, they are quite elated as they are going to save a number of things which has always been a headache for them. Now, developers have to hold the RERA certificate in order to kick off their projects. This act will not be applicable only one upcoming project but on-going projects all come under it. According to this ACT, the developers will be allowed either sell or advertise the property for sale unless the project gets registered.
The Motto OF RERA
The Act revolves around the bringing transparency through disclosure of all sorts of information associated with a project and that is the main object behind introducing it. After coming to RERA into the light, it has become essential for the real estate agent to get registered in rest of sale or purchase of the property. It would not be overstated that it is going to bring a wide chunk of relaxation to investors and buyers. We hope it will be implemented in other Indian states too.
- Benami Transactions
- Project Registration process in RERA Madhya Pradesh
- Undivided Share of Land
- How to file complaint in RERA Punjab?
- Guide to Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
- All you need to know about RERA in Delhi
- Slow Implementation of RERA in Karnataka
- How to file complaint in RERA Madhya Pradesh?
- 2 years of RERA - The success and the failures
- Infrastructure Augmentation Charges in Haryana
- How to file a complaint in HRERA?
- Seperate Account amount to remain intact, not to be used to repay loans
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Maharashtra
- Procedure for Withdraw of Real Estate Projects in Telangana
- Is Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Project-A Solution for all ?
- Guidelines for completion of project in Madhya Pradesh RERA
- Transfer of title from promoter to allottee
- Is your project covered in RERA ?
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA