Housing department-RERA to come into force on 1st May 2017
- Thursday 20th April 2017
- Author: Riya Kapoor
The Ministry of Housing has made it clear that the RERA Act will come to implementation in all Indian states from the 1st of May, 2017.
The ministry of Housing Department has tweeted #RERA will come into full effect from 1st May 2017..
Mr. Venkaiah Naidu, on February 9th, 2017, had sent a letter to the CMs asking for their personal attention to implement RERA on time.
The Ministry of Housing has made it clear that the RERA Act will come to implementation in all Indian states from the 1st of May, 2017. The ministry also ordered the state government to quicken the process and set up the RERA authorities in the given time.
The ministry of Housing Department has tweeted “RERA will come into full effect from 1st May 2017, and we request the states to expedite the process." The above stated tweeted comes from Mr. Rajiv Ranjan Mishra, joint secretary, ministry of housing and urban poverty alleviation on the occasion of two day National Review and consultation meeting that was organized in Delhi on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (Urban).
Mr. Venkaiah Naidu, on February 9th, 2017, had sent a letter to the CMs asking for their personal attention to implementing RERA on time. Till now, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, and Kerala have notified the final rules. The central government has also informed the rules for six Union Territories including Delhi.
- Separate account “not escrow account”
- What is a Lease Certificate?
- Things to keep in mind while entering into agreement for sale
- What is Phase-wise RERA Registration?
- Suo motu penalty order by MAHARERA on agents
- Penalty on Godrej Properties
- Responsibility of promoter till handing of possession
- What is Commencement Certificate?
- Obligations of promoter after registration of project
- What is Structure Stability Certificate?
- What is Land Survey Number?
- Obligations of promoter in case of transfer of project to third party
- Section 7-Revocation of Registration
- Disclosures to be made by promoter on RERA website
- What is RTC?
- How to file complaint in RERA Goa?
- How to file complaint in RERA Rajasthan?
- How to file complaint in RERA Bihar?
- How to file complaint in RERA Andhra Pradesh?
- What are Transfer Development Rights?
- Form B in RERA Act, 2016
- Transfer of Title in RERA
- What is Planning area in RERA?
- What is External Development work in RERA?
- What is Internal Development work in RERA?
- What are maintenance charges?
- What is NA Order?
- Withdrawal of projects in RERA
- What is Relinquishment deed?
- Extension of due date of QPR Submission in GUJRERA