Housing department-RERA to come into force on 1st May 2017
- Thursday 20th April 2017
- Author: Riya Kapoor
The Ministry of Housing has made it clear that the RERA Act will come to implementation in all Indian states from the 1st of May, 2017.
The ministry of Housing Department has tweeted #RERA will come into full effect from 1st May 2017..
Mr. Venkaiah Naidu, on February 9th, 2017, had sent a letter to the CMs asking for their personal attention to implement RERA on time.
The Ministry of Housing has made it clear that the RERA Act will come to implementation in all Indian states from the 1st of May, 2017. The ministry also ordered the state government to quicken the process and set up the RERA authorities in the given time.
The ministry of Housing Department has tweeted “RERA will come into full effect from 1st May 2017, and we request the states to expedite the process." The above stated tweeted comes from Mr. Rajiv Ranjan Mishra, joint secretary, ministry of housing and urban poverty alleviation on the occasion of two day National Review and consultation meeting that was organized in Delhi on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (Urban).
Mr. Venkaiah Naidu, on February 9th, 2017, had sent a letter to the CMs asking for their personal attention to implementing RERA on time. Till now, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, and Kerala have notified the final rules. The central government has also informed the rules for six Union Territories including Delhi.
- Promoters Should Display the Sanctioned Plan at the Project Site
- A Simple Guide to RERA Telangana
- Form 3 v/s Form 5 in RERA
- Guide to RERA Gujarat
- What is Quality Assurance Certificate in MAHARERA ?
- What is Land cost and Construction cost in RERA ?
- RERA Separate bank account provisions
- How to advertise your RERA registered project ?
- Definition of Promoter in RERA
- Carpet area in RERA
- Role of Professionals in RERA
- Role of real estate agent in RERA
- How to file complaint in GUJRERA
- RERA Project Registration in India
- How to file the complaint in MAHARERA
- All you need to know about RERA in West Bengal for real estate agents
- All you need to know about RERA in Telangana for real estate agents
- RERA’s impact on Maharashtra
- How much has RERA assisted home buyers in last one year?
- Advertisement guideline in RERA
- Simplified process of RERA Registration in India
- A simplified guide to RERA Goa
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Haryana
- All you need to know about Agent registration in Chhattisgarh
- Real Estate Project Registration in RERA
- Insights about GOA RERA for Real Estate Agents
- A Guide to RERA Karnataka
- Expectations of Real Estate Industry from budget 2018
- All facets of GST rate cut from 12% to 8% on affordable homes
- All you need to know about Project registration in Andhra Pradesh